East-European Center for Research in Economics and Business (ECREB) is affiliated with Faculty of Economics and Business Administration from West University of Timisoara (Romania), founded in June 2012 and accredited by the Senat of West University of Timisoara in January 2013. ECREB functions as a research center, with full freedom of expression, focused on economics and business research areas. The center also strongly promotes partnerships with other centers and laboratories for research and/or similar institutions all over the word.
ECREB’s research directions:
- Audit and Corporative Governance;
- Accounting Policies and Financial Reports.
- Business Intelligence;
- Business Information Systems;
- Data and Knowledge Management.
- Micro and Macroeconomics;
- European Economy and Applied Policies.
- Public Finance;
- Monetary and Financial Economics;
- Corporate Finance.
- Management and leadership in Romanian organizations in the context of knowledge based society;
- Competitive strategies in Romanian business space in the context of knowledge based society;
- Management of financial and economic decisions, performance management in Romanian organizations .
- Consumers Behaviour and Marketing Variables in Offline/online Environment;
- Strategies, Innovations and Performance in Marketing;
- Corporations and Entrepreneurs in International Affairs.
- writing research papers in economics and business administration, in order to be published in national and international journals;
- writing other scientific contributions, especially books and chapters in books, at national and international level;
- participating of members at scientific research manifestations, national and international, such as: conferences, symposiums, workshops etc.
- organizing conferences, symposiums, workshops, training etc. with national and international impact;
- communicating economic positions in the external environment;
- ensuring research support (books, online databases, research softwares, anti-plagiarism softwares etc), for all members (Room P08).