October 9, 2014
October 10, 2014
AddressSofia, Bulgaria View map
The topic of the conference will be Exploring South-Eastern Europe in a Historical and Comparative Perspective.
The 9th SEEMHN Conference aims at enabling academics and professionals to come together and discuss their latest research findings. The following topics will be privileged:
1. Development and growth issues at the periphery
2. Financial and banking system at the periphery
3. Central banks and monetary policies at the periphery
4. Sovereign economic policy and debt issues
5. Economic nationalism in a historical perspective
6. Economic thought at the Balkans in comparative perspective
The focus of the conference will be on SEE countries as an integral part of the European experience and in comparison with other countries around the world.
Further information is available in the Call for Papers.